Office Removals Brisbane is indeed a lot more difficult than home relocation, that is why if you are planning a move, you should be prepared as early as possible with Office Removalists Brisbane . But since you are too busy handling your business as well as your relocation, the moving process might get a little chaotic without proper guidance. You can also hire Professional Office Removalists Brisbane , but even if you hire one, there are still things that you need to do to make the office relocation a lot easier and smooth.
Office Removalists Brisbane Complete Moving Checklist:
4 Months before the Relocation
- Obtain a real estate agent
- Visit Potential Properties where you’ll transfer
- Create a Timeline for your move. This doesn’t need to be detailed.
- Inform your employees about the move.
Create a schedule and set the date for the move.
2 Months before the Relocation
- Hire a Professional Office Removalists Brisbane
- Order New Signs for your business.Contact and inform your clients about the move.
- Set up your utilities on your new office.
- Order new furniture that you are going to use.
- Begin with the organization of your documents.
1 Month before the Relocation
- Contact the insurance provider for the new office’s insurance.
- Check the locks and keys of the new office. If there are issues, have them replaced.
- Update the Bank information about your transfer.
- Check your inventory; your office supplies, furniture, electronics, etc.
- Start gathering the packing materials and moving supplies.
- Start Packing some of your things.
1 Week before the Relocation
- Back up your files, tell your employees to back up their documents as well.
- Pack the rest of your office supplies.
- Inspect your new office if it is ready to be used.
- Label your packages.
- Notify the employees about the relocation.
- Confirm the schedule with the Office Removalists Brisbane
- Assign your staff to some of the moving duties.
- Plan you route.
- Prepare extra plans in case of unexpected situations.
On the day of your Office Removals Brisbane
- Communicate with the movers and your staff, teamwork is the key to a successful move.
- Prepare snacks for the move, both for your team and the movers.
- Monitor the move and regularly check your items especially if it is a long distance relocation.
Read also our other articles about What to Do before Moving Out, Best Piano Moving and the Complete Guide when Hiring Movers.
Elite Removalists Brisbane will provide you with great Office Removalists Brisbane Services if you need one. Contact us now at 0433265933!